Find a Hotel and Book Online
Find a hotel in:
Arriving and Departing Paris by Air
Getting to Paris from Paris-Charles-de Gaulle Airport (CDG) by RER B Train
To get to the RER station closest to your arrival terminal:
- Terminal 1: Take the Aéroports de Paris shuttle (line 2) at exit 22, Level (Departures)
- Terminal 2A & 2C: Take the Aéroports de Paris shuttle (line 3) at exit 8 of terminal 2A and exit 6 of terminal 2B and get off at the "gare TGV/RER" stop.
- Terminal 2B & 2D: Take the Aéroports de Paris shuttle (line 3) at exit 6 of terminal 2B
- Terminal 2E & 2F: Take the Aéroports de Paris shuttle (line 3) at exit 2.06.
Take the Aéroports de Paris shuttle (line 3) at exit 2.08, Level 2 (Departures)
- Terminal 3: Take the pedestrian walkway (approx. 250m)
Departures from Charles-de-Gaulle 2-TGV Airport: from 4.56am to 11.56pm
Frequency: every 4 to 15 mins Average travel time: 30 mins
Combined cost (Metro+RER): €8
The Aéroports de Paris shuttles provide a free link between Terminals 1, 2 and 3, the reduced cost car parks, PR and PX, and Roissypôle Bus station.s
Back to: Charles de Gaulle Airport (Roissy) Transfers by Train