London Sightseeing – London Pass
A holiday in London has been a very expensive exercise for many visitors in the past due to London’s high cost of living and the strength of the British Pound.
Circumstances have changed and there’s never been a better time than the present to visit London. Airfares are at rock-bottom and the British Pound is at its weakest for a long time.
With a bit of extra planning you can get even more out of your London travel budget. The London Pass for example lets you discover all the best parts of London, skip the long queues and fast track entrance at some attractions, and save money along the way! These are some of the benefits, from as little as USD20 per day (for a 6-day pass).
- Free entry to over 56 London attractions including Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle, HMS Belfast, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace, Thames Cruise with City Cruises, Churchill Museum & Cabinet War Rooms
- Free guided walking tours
- Free colour guidebook offering 160 pages of essential information on attractions, maps, travel and even places to eat.
For a full list of the benefits and the price guide, click here.
With a choice of 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days, the London Pass offers great value and convenience with free entry to over 56 top attractions plus discounts for shopping and popular London restaurants. The longer the duration of your stay, the cheaper the per day cost of your ticket.
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Special discounts at restaurants, West End theaters and other visitor services
You’ll never be short of things to see and do during your London vacation and your challenge will be to see and do as much as possible.
For bookings for London Pass and hundreds of other sightseeing tours, click here.Anyone else have feelings about this?