Lufthansa's Special 2 for 1 Offer – Heathrow to Milan
Lufthansa’s latest offer of lets two passengers fly from Heathrow to Milan (return) for the price of one.
You can select departure and return dates up to April 2011 (pretty flexible), but the ticket must be purchased by 11 May 2010. So anyone planning on Milan shopping trips, travel gifts for family and friends or that special night at La Scala or a special Opera and Flamenco performance, this is the time to book.
To take advantage of this special offer, you must make your purchase by 11 May 2010. Fares are subject to availability, so don’t delay.
Note: Read the fare conditions carefully as on these cheap flights you may not be able to change dates and there’s no refund if you cancel your flight.
Conditions for this offer:
- Purchase by: 11.05.2010
- Departure period: 28.04.2010 – 23.04.2011
- Return period: 30.04.2010 – 26.04.2011
- Minimum stay: 2 days or a Sat night
- Maximum stay: 12 months
- Subject to availability
- This offer can only be booked for two persons traveling together
- Fare valid for outbound and return flight including all taxes and services fees
- Tickets can only be booked 360 days in advance