Salzburg Card – your key to the city of Salzburg
The Salzburg Card is the most important card for your sightseeing holiday in Salzburg. It saves you heaps of money and time and allows you to enjoy all of Salzburg’s attractions without worrying about the entrance cost of each tourist sight.
According to the Salzburg Tourism Authority, the Top 10 sights in Salzburg are:
- Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Mozart’s Birthplace
- Mozart’s Residence
- Schloss Hellbrunn and Wasserspeile
- Salzburg Museum
- Dom zu Salzburg
- Museum der Modern Monchsberg
- Haus der Natur
- Residenz Gallery
- Salzburg Zoo
The Salzburg Card also provides free use of the Fortress funicular, the Untersberg cableway, Salzach ship service and public transport. Salzburg Card holders can also take advantage of a number of discounts on concerts, theater performances or excursions to destinations in the Salzburg vicinity.
Some highlight benefits of the Salzburg Card include:
- free, single admission to all of the city’s attractions
- free use of public transport including Fortress funicular, Salzach ship service and the Untersberg cableway
- attractive discounts for cultural events
- reduced price at a number of excursion destinations
- flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
You have a choice between a 24, 48 or 72 hour pass, allowing you to enjoy free admission to 27 attractions and museums in the ‘City of Mozart’, free use of the public transport network and discounts at numerous other sights.
All services used are automatically deducted from your card.
With your purchase of the Salzburg Card you’ll also receive a free brochure, the ‘Salzburg Guide’, which is the ideal complement to your Salzburg Card; it includes numerous color photos and provides details on all the sights, as well as advice for sights you won’t want to miss.
The Salzburg Card offers the best value for money and is the perfect way to get around and see the city of Salzburg.