A Visit to La Vallée allows you look for designer fashion at discounted price:
Parisiennes are very stylish dressers and are well known for their flair in putting pieces of clothing and accessories together to create a look!
Yes, French women always have the Look and when you come shopping in Paris, you are indeed in one of the leading fashion capitals in the world. You can be sure of finding really chic pieces of clothing and accessories in the shops and to not buy anything is an impossibility, especially at designer discount outlets where the prices are reduced from between 33% to 60%.
La Vallée Village is part of the Chic Outlet Shopping Group and is situated in the heart of the beautiful Seine-et-Marne region. At La Vallée there are over 90 premium brands, renowned for luxury, elegance and sophistication. Brands range from cutting-edge chic to luxury labels in clothing, shoes and bags, and home accessories. La Vallée says that leading personalities from Paris’ fashion scene are regularly spotted at La Vallée Village.
This designer outlet heaven is only 45 minutes from Paris and is easily accessible by car, shuttle bus and train. The Village is cleverly located only 5 minutes from Disney® Parks and so the whole family gains from a trip out here.
La Vallée seems to have thought of all the practical things that shoppers’ need to make their trip convenient. People from all over France and internationally come to Disneyland and La Vallée is only 5 minutes away. There are thirteen hotel resorts in the heart of Disneyland® Paris so you don’t have to worry about dashing for the last bus or last train back to Paris. The Village is opened till late on most days and except for three days in the year, it is open to shoppers every day – very civilised!
For extended stays in the region, you could:
- Take a tour to Moët & Chandon Champagne Cellars in Epernay. Here you’ll learn about the skill of the oenologists and the legacy passed down from generations of cellar masters and then taste some of the magic bubblies.
- Visit the fabulous Vaux le Vicomte, one of France’s finest châteaux. This was the residence of Nicolas Fouquet (1615-1680), a faithful minister who was falsely imprisoned for theft. He had gathered around him the finest artists, writers and poets of the time, all of whom have left their mark on this magnificent estate. A full day is required to view the lavish interiors, extensive formal and ornamental grounds complete with dramatic fountains and horse-drawn carriage museum.
La Vallée is easily reached by car, shuttle bus or train. Eurostar frequently advertises cheap fares from London to Paris and it’s easy to get here for a weekend of shopping.
- From Disney® Hotels – La Vallée Village is linked to the Disney® Hotels by the dedicated La Vallée Village shuttle bus. Information is available from the concierge at each partner hotel.
- From RER Station – La Vallée Village is within walking distance from the RER station (10 minute walk). However, La Vallée Village is also accessible by shuttle from RER ‘Val d’Europe/Serris-Montévrain’ station. For details, call +33 (0)1 60 42 35 01.
La Vallée Village Shopping Express from Paris:
La Vallée Village runs a Shopping Express shuttle service daily from the heart of Paris to the outlet and the tickets are sold by the Cityrama agency. You catch the shuttle from Place des Pyramides at 09:30 or 12:30. The return shuttle leaves La Vallée Village at approximately 14:30 and 17:00. This is a very convenient shuttle service and from our experience, it worked very well.
The Cityrama agency is at: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris (Metro: Palais Royal).
Ticket cost is Euro 22 for a round trip (children ages 3 to 12 - Euro 11).
Reservations are required up to 17.00 the day before departure.
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 55 60 00.
- By RER, TGV, Thalys or Eurostar train – Alight at Marne-la-Vallée-Chessy/Parc Disneyland® station.
- By RER train (Line A4) – Take RER A and exit at Val d’Europe/Serris Montévrain station, then walk 10 minutes or board the shuttle to La Vallée Village.
- From Paris – La Vallée Village is only 45 minutes from Paris. Along the A4 motorway, exit at junction 12.1 and simply follow the “Centre Commercial/Entrée A” signs. There are over 2,300 free parking spaces available in the area so parking is never a problem.
- From Reims – Leave the A4 at exit 14 and follow the signs for “Marne-la-Vallée/Val d’Europe” then “Centre Commercial/Entrée A”.
La Vallée Village
3, cours de la Garonne
Tel: +33 (0)1 60 42 35 00
Mon-Fri 10:00 – 19:00 (June 12-13 and June 24-28 opened till 20:00)
Sat & Public Hol 10:00 – 20:00
Sun 10:00 – 19:00
The Village is closed on Jan 1, May 1, Dec 25
For more Designer Discount Outlets in other cities in Europe and the UK , see our Designer Outlet Directory.Leave me a comment below to share your thoughts with me.