Amazing display of history-making Ferrari racing cars from 1948 to 2009
At the Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) was an amazing display of Ferrari racing cars from the 166 F2 in 1948 (the first true single-seater which Ferrari put on the track) through to Michael Schumacher‘s last car, the 248 F1, of 2006. Added to this was a prototype by Pininfarina, the LF1 concept racer (2009) and the sports 512 S prototype from 1970!
The Ferrari Museum is an exciting place for anyone who loves fast cars and motor racing. The Ferrari F1 magic is very much present here and seeing all the history-making cars in such pristine condition is quite an unique experience.
As a car enthusiast, I was inspired to make a few videos to share with others. But the truth be known, I never tire of seeing these impressive cars and the video allows us to revisit our time at the Museum, since she who must be obeyed wouldn’t allow me to take one home.
Here are the Cars:
- Ferrari 166 F2 – 1948
- Ferrari 555 F1 – 1955
- Ferrari 312 B2 F1 – 1971 drivers: Andretti (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Andretti) /Ickx (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacky_Ickx) /Regazzoni (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Regazzoni)
- Ferrari F1 126 CK – 1981 driver: Villeneuve (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_Villeneuve)
- Ferrari F800 – 1998 driver: Schumacher (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schumacher)
- Ferrari 150′ Italia – 2011 driver: Alonso (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Alonso)
- Ferrari 312 B3 “Spazzaneve” – 1973
- Pininfarina SIGMA – 1969
- Ferrari 637 Formula CART – 1986
- Ferrari 248 F1 – 2006 (Michael Schumacher’s last car at Ferrari)
- Ferrari LF1 Concept – 2009
- Ferrari 512 S – 1970 (prototype)
Please have a look our other Ferrari videos, and if you like them, why not subscribe to our Travelsignposts YouTube channel? And get more interesting info about the Ferrari Museum by checking out our feature here: https://www.travelsignposts.com/Italy/sightseeing/museo-ferrari-maranello
Other Ferrari Museum videos
- Ferrari Museum, Maranello: Secret and Unique
- Ferrari Museum, Maranello: Racing Dreams and Road Fantasies: Track and GT cars
- Ferrari Museum, Maranello: Champions!
- Ferrari Museum, Maranello: A photo gallery of Ferrari racing drivers
Leave a Reply